Some helpful hints when using Cash Crate Helpful hints for using Cashcrate: More hints

Monday, August 25, 2008

More hints

Well I did some more in dept research on cashcrate, and came up with a few helpful hints.

1. According to the cash crate forum, advertisers recommend against using auto fillers (such as robo form) I know in an earlier blog I have said it was o.k., but I really want people to get their offers credited. The reason why they do not like this is because people do not bother to look at the offers. This makes sense, because this is why they are giving the surveys to you in the first place, to look at them. If you are not getting offers confirmed, this may be why. I stopped using roboform once I found out about it.

2. Make A LOT of email addresses. I use gmail. The great thing is you can have the same name, but put a period with it. Such as:
l.uvikavi@gmail.com
lu.vikavi@gmail.com
luv.ikavi@gmail.com
luvi.kavi@gmail.com
(I'm pretty sure you get my drift!)

3. ASK FOR HELP. If it weren't for the forums, I wouldn't have luck filling out surveys.

If you have any questions, email me at luvikavi@gmail.com.

1 comment:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

hi, I like to know why need to make a lot email? please explain.

thanks