Some helpful hints when using Cash Crate Helpful hints for using Cashcrate

Monday, August 25, 2008

As I was reading a fellow crash craters blog, I realized that it is important for me to point this out as well. Instead of paraphrasing it, I have copied it from the blog (guide to an income)

"I know that I have mentioned this before. To use the Alt = keys together to auto answer no to the offers. Well, as of right now I am taking that back. Please do not use this method to answer any thing on CashCrate. It is not allowed. I will explain.

Back in the beginning of August, I started using this method. My crediting dropped to almost nil. I noticed this and couldn't figure out the problem. Well, I just did. I started doing the way I used, by answering individually and I am back to getting credit for the offers I have completed."

No comments: