Some helpful hints when using Cash Crate Helpful hints for using Cashcrate: Another important tip

Friday, August 22, 2008

Another important tip



Another important, very crucial tip I wanted to point out in using Cash Crate is to STICK TO IT. Most people give up because their offers don't get credited (do you have 80 dollars pending? If so, whoa, slow down there buddy. Do only a few offers a day. You will get most of your cash by referrals. A good rule of thumb is to never let your pending offers exceed your completed offers.

Also, if you find yourself wanting to sign up for something, see if you can get it through one of the offers at cashcrate. For example, I plan on signing up for Netflix and block buster, and there are offers that PAY you for signing up for the trial.

In order to succeed, I suggest setting up a dozen email address (I suggest gmail, since gmail is good in filtering most spam, and you will get A LOT of spam) my next tip is to set the SAME password for these accounts. When you do offers make sure you CLEAR your cookies. If you have fire fox, you simply go to tools, options, show cookies, and then click on clear or delete all cookies.

Remember guys, you need to STICK to this. Making money here isn't rocket science, but it takes dedication. Good luck. If you have any questions, I will try to answer them or ask around.

4 comments:

mad vash said...

hey this is mad vash from the forum
i have been using alt and + for a month now, should i stop, because all my offers are approving
pm me at cashcrate

Unknown said...

hi my dear
cashcrate has 20$ minimum payout
but this site has no minimum payout for paypal and 10$ by check
http://www.cashtroops.com/members/register.php?ref=MD66
and this site has 5$ min by paypal and 10$ min by check
http://www.chillincash.com/members/register.php?ref=MD66

see my weblog for more info and payment proofs

www.mdaneshi.blogspot.com

koshy said...

i am living i india itried very hard.to ern money there olny 3 offers to comlete.i have completed all of them.i have onlt managed to earn 0.30$ in two months.i have even tried thr refferal program but nobody using my refferal.plz help me my refferal link is http://cashcrate.com/787550

koshy said...

i am living i india itried very hard.to ern money there olny 3 offers to comlete.i have completed all of them.i have onlt managed to earn 0.30$ in two months.i have even tried thr refferal program but nobody using my refferal.plz help me my refferal link is http://cashcrate.com/787550